Well here it is im selling all my stuff, ONLY TAKING MONEY FOR IT, NO TRADES.
I have a paypal account and am willing to ship.
ok here it goes
1. CA MP5, stock internals, heavy duity retractable stock, large for grip, UTG Red/Green dot scope, this gun has a custom wiring job by yours truly, the original wiring went to the old butt stock and I spliced it and ran it up to the for grip, hey it works. Does not include for grip. 2 batteries included. ($200)
2. I have 16 MP5 mags, 2x high cap ($8.00 ea) - 2x super high cap (SOLD) - 9x mid cap mags ($5.00 ea) - 1x MP5k mag ($5.00)
3. KJW m700; works, but not great, good for parts, (SOLD) Scope, and bi pod NOT included
4. G36c I think it is a Wells, only works in Full auto, 1 high cap mag, 1 mid cap, 2 batteries (SOLD)
6. Original small type for grip ($5.00)
7. Woodland camo load barring vest ($25.00)
8. Mag dump pouch (SOLD)
10.Imatation Kevlar helmet with woodland camo wrap (SOLD)
11. mag belt clip, holds 2 pistol mags or 2 auto feeders ($10.00)
12. drop leg mag pouch holds 3 MP5 mags but you can cram 6 in there, don't know about other mags ($20.00)
13. Extra MP5 hand guard, gearbox housing (SOLD)
14. TM dis-charger (SOLD)
15. Simmons rifle scope 4x32, small scope mount ($30.00)
16. 2X auto feeders ($3.00 ea) must buy with other items or all together will not ship alone [SOLD 2]
17. Forward hand grip ($8.00)
18. ESS goggles very nice ($20)
19. CA MP5 full stock W/ wiring ($15.00)
20. MP5 mag clamp metal ($8.00)
21. Belt pistol holster holds large side arms up to D-eagle ($10.00)
Last Edit: Nov 14, 2008 19:35:09 GMT -5 by Newanda
No I was talking about the regular hi caps. I'm unsure of how I would feel about super hi caps so I've avoided them. I'm trying to only use JG hi cap mags for my mp5 because they seem to work without any problems for me. Thanks for the help, though.